Equipment Name: ZPEC 2000HP Workover Rig VFD (New)
Equipment Location: Shandong, China (Shengli Oil Field)
Manufacture Date: 2017
ZPEC 2000HP Workover Rig VFD possess excellent driving properties in desert, mountain and other impassable terrains. Their exceptional mobility, stability, and ease of operation are the outcome of our extensive experience in the design and production of mobile drilling rigs. ZPEC 2000HP Workover Rig VFD is real workhorses, perfectly adapted to operate in even the roughest environments.
ZPEC 2000HP Workover Rig VFD is used in the heaviest application, such as complete well work-over operations, whereby a well is killed (production stopped) and tubing and completion equipment is removed. A Workover Rig is similar to a hoist or a telescoping tower secured with wires, that allows pipe and down-hole equipment to be run into and out of a well.
VFD rigs help advanced drilling technologies such as pad drilling, horizontal drilling and directional drilling. ZPEC VFD rigs come with high level of automation that involves automated drilling pipe handling, drill pipe connection and auto drilling.
ZPEC 2000HP Workover Rig VFD Features:
- Professional testing devices to ensure safety and reliability of rigs
- Mast design & fabrication conforms to API 4F Spec, passing finite-element analysis and stress test
- The main drum is Lebus grooved. The main brake utilizes band brake or hydraulic disc brake, and the auxiliary brake utilizes pneumatic water-cooling disc brake, pneumatic clamp brake, water brake, electromagnetism eddy brake, etc. The bailing drum can be equipped optionally
- Chassis driven via power take-off box from truck engine, adopting excellent off-road heavy-duty wide axle, high strength beams, low section tire, hydraulic steering gear, dual brake system. It can adapt to complicated oilfield condition with longer service life
- Power system utilizes international famous engines and hydraulic transmission box
- The rig is designed and manufactured in compliance with API standard, and it can operates under the temperature ranging from -35℃ to +50℃
- Conforming to HSE regulations.